We provide you with the up-to-date tax information you need to ensure your business saves money when filing for federal and state taxes.
We work closely with one of the top CPA firms in the nation. With thousands of prepared returns, our expert tax preparation specialists offer superb service and expert peace of mind for you and your small business. Included in our personalized small business tax services is the personal attention we give our clients several times during the year in providing a tax plan for year-round tax benefits and future planning. And because our tax and financial planning experts are abreast on the latest in tax law and tax changes, we are able to make adjustments at appropriate times to help you take advantage of regular changes in the code.
When it comes time for our tax preparation experts to finalize your return, you will need the following key information to expedite the process:
- Copies of standard accounting statements including income statement(s) and balance sheet(s)
- Copies of year-end statements of your investments and retirement accounts
- All of your W2s and 1099 forms
- Other income records including business or rental income and expenses, dividends, interest, and/or sale of property
- Copies of last year’s federal and state tax returns (if prepared by another tax preparation company)
- Property tax statement or record of amount paid
- Escrow settlement statements on real estate sold or purchased during the year
- Information on dependents, including birth dates, Social Security Numbers, number of months they may have lived in your home and whether or not they are currently a student
- All write-offs not explicitly outlined in your business statements including current year mileage including year/make/model of vehicle used for mileage
- We will need a copy of you and your dependents personal Social Security Number (SSN)
- Numbers (EIN) for federal and state tax filing
- Tuition amounts paid for higher education, including amounts paid for books and supplies
- Total amount(s) contributed to self-employed retirement plan (SEP, Simple or KEOGH)
If you anticipate a refund will be forthcoming, you will need to indicate whether or not you will want to have the funds deposited electronically in your checking or savings account. If so, you will need to include a voided check with the previously requested information.